Legacy Construction Noise Monitoring Asia
Our dedicated construction noise monitoring equipment with its automated reporting system is the simplest and most cost-effective monitoring solution on the market.
Rugged instrumentation and fully automated operation mean that you can get on with the project and let us take care of the noise measurements.
Simply power on our sound level monitors and measurement, communications, alerts and report generation are automatic.
Manage all your noise monitoring tasks remotely from any device and use our flexible online platform to reduce the time and effort needed to check compliance with construction noise limits.
Sonitus noise monitoring Key Features
- Accurate to IEC 61672 Class 1 with a Class 2 option Automatic measurement and communication
- Accurate to IEC 61672 Class 1
- Measure LEQ, L05, L10, L50, L90, L95 and LMAX
- A and C frequency weighting
- Audio capture option
- Frequency analysis option – 1/1 or 1/3 octaves
- Fast and Slow time weighting
- Flexible logging times
- Weatherproof microphone
- Large memory for long-term data storage
- Automatic upload to secure cloud-hosted analysis system
- Simple calibration
- Wi-Fi interface using web browser for easy configuration
- Rugged design
SpotNoise Residential and SpotNoise Consulting, complying with Class 2 and Class 1 accuracy.
The Wireless Noise Monitoring station SpotNoise Residential
If you just need remotely accessible noise monitoring dB(A) levels, time histograms, L10 + L90, alarms if a preset trigger level is exceeded with level-triggered automatic recording, then the SpotNoise Residential is the instrument you need. Completely IP65 protected, ready to use. Historic data are easy to access online.
The Wireless Noise Monitoring station SpotNoise Consulting
All features from SpotNoise Residential + 1/1 and 1/3 octave filtering, 5 Lxx statistical data available, automated daily reports and Class 1 (with electret microphone). All data you might need for sheer noise monitoring. A, C and Z weighting. HDMI output to show measured values with build-in traffic light function, values presented in red, orange and green colour.
Convergence Instruments, mems based, low budget noise monitoring, complying with Class 1 accuracy.
The Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW_mk3 is the second generation of Convergence Instrument’s WiFi™ enabled smart integrating sound-level meter/datalogger. It includes a type 1 digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock, a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory and wireless connectivity with fast USB and WiFi download.
Running on battery, it can record sound pressure levels and report them through WiFi™ for a week. Connected to an external USB charger it can record and report for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
Every Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW mk3 purchased is provided with an Individual Manufacturer’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instruments. This all-digital design includes the A, C, and Z weighting curves. It is enclosed in a completely weatherproof casing which is designed for indoors and outdoors applications.. Its highly sensitive Type 1 MEMS microphone has a noise floor of 30 dB-A and is ultra stable with time and temperature variations. The software includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer features, as well as email alarms.
- Complies with the precision requirements of ANSI S1.4 and IEC651 standards – Type I
- Type I precision (bandwidth selectable between 16 kHz and 20 kHz)
- “Z” weighting (in addition to A and C)
- Open TCP/IP protocol to facilitate custom user applications/instrument interface
- Server access via a domain name
- Direct email alarms (no need to transit through the server)
- Fast USB and WiFi downloads
- Real-time recording while connected to PC (Use of the SLM as a high-quality digital microphone at 32 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rates)
- New “universal” Manager application that can manage any instrument in the Noise Sentry RT series
If online monitoring /alarms/auto reporting is not needed there is also an even lower cost solution with the offline dataloggers from Convergence Instruments.